Featured Training Firm: Impact Training and Management Consulting Limited
Impact Training and Management Consulting is a limited liability company registered in 2003 as a learning and development organization devoted to the design, development and delivery of relevant training programs. With over 200 open and inplant training course in locations throughout Nigeria, Impact Training and Management Consulting trains thousands of people every year. Over 97% of participants say that given the opportunity, they would attend another Impact Consulting course and recommend others to attend.
Impact Consulting is a corporate member of Nigerian Institute for Training and Development and accredited member of Centre for Management Development. Impact Consulting is also recognized by ITF.
Here’s what we really want to achieve...
- To affect positively your client’s business by enhancing the quality of their manpower.
- To partner with our clients, working to realize their aspirations.
- To achieve definite and long-lasting advantages in the marketplace
- To act with due diligence in pursuit of excellence for our clients in an environment of mutual respect and trust
- To deliver just-in time quality learning interventions in the most cost-effective way.
- To improve workforce effectiveness at both individual and organizational levels.
- To partner with organizations and ensure relevant hands-on and direct to function trainings.
- Customer focus
We believe that a well-motivated staff is a source of creativity and competitive advantage. We are an equal opportunity employment firm with attractive conditions of service and career advancement prospect.
Our Core Competencies
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Leadership and Change Management
- Performance Management Systems
- Human Resources Management
- Customer Service / Experience
- Management, Administrative and Supervisory Skills Development
- Project Management and Facility Management
- Productivity Enhancement
- Sales and Marketing
Industries for which we run training Programs
- Oil and Gas
- Government Parastatals
- Financial Institutions
Our methodologies are competency driven. The required attributes in knowledge, skills and attitudes are designed into our programs which experiential learning. This way, we relate to clients in different modes as: Consultants, Coaches, Advisors, Co-learners and Facilitators in order to pass conceptual knowledge and ready to use skills.
- Psychometric Exercises
- Multi-level Questioning
- Case Studies
- Action Learning
- Video Films
- Simulated Role-plays
- Field Accomplishment
- Consultant’s time
- Personal Consultation
- Course Equipment
- Comprehensive report
- Follow-up and Knowledge Support to participants.
Impact Consulting has its own state-of-the art learning center fully equipped to meet our clients’ requirements. The learning center is located in a serene environment, easily accessible and conducive for learning at Ilupeju, Lagos. We have classrooms that can take up to 60 participants at a time. Each classroom is equipped with modern multimedia equipment Laptop, Projector, Television, Flip Chart Board and Screens. There are also syndicate rooms for breakout sessions.
Our Training Facility
Long term business success of Impact Consulting depends on the ability to continually improve our HSE performance in a systematic manner through target setting, audits, and benchmarking to protect health and safety of clients, visitors, suppliers and our personnel.
Business Ethics Compliance
Impact consulting as a matter of policy commits to comply with the code of business ethics of all its clients and to all relevant national and international laws, rules and regulations to foster transparency in the conduct of business.
Godwin E. Onokpachere Managing Partner/CEO
- B.Sc., (Economics), M.Sc., LL. B, B.L, ACIB, AIPM. CMD Accredited Trainer
- 1976-1980: Consulting with Centre for Management Development (CMD)
- 1980-1987: Banking/ Trainer with United Bank for Africa Plc. (UBA)
- 1988-1995: Head Training/HR with International Merchant Bank Plc. (IMB)
- 1995-January2003: Partner-Training/Consulting (Tom Associates)
- Since February2003: CEO- Impact Training and Consulting
Taiwo A. Adegun (Executive Director)
- B.Sc., M.Sc. (Finance-1984) CMD Accredited Trainer
- 1985-1986: Training Co-Ordinator, New Idea Management Consultants
- 1986-1993: General Manager, Arewa Mills
- 1993-1995: Head Operations, Credit Finance Company
- 1993-1999: Chief Consultant: Training/Consulting with Trithel International Consulting
- 2000-2003 - Executive Director, Arrowhead Management & Consulting Nigeria.
- 2003-till date: Executive Director Impact Consulting
Funso O. Oyeniyi (Executive Director)
- B.A. M.Sc. (Mass Communication) rpa ITF Accredited Trainer
- 1983-1995: Advertising practice with Ogilvy Benson and Mather (OBM)
- 1996-1999: Associate Director: Training/Consulting with Mac Tay Tac.
- 2000-January 2003: Partner-Training/Consulting (Tom Associates)
- February 2003 till date: Executive Director-Impact Training and Consulting
Akin Joaquim, B.Sc. M.Sc.,FIPM worked as the Human Resource and Industrial Relations Manager for Nigerian Breweries Plc. for many years. He is experienced in training Line Managers and Union Members in the subject of Industrial Relations and Human Resources Management. He was also a Director of the Chartered Institute of Personal Management (CIPM) where he oversaw training members of the institute. Akin runs a consulting firm and will share experiences at this course.
Femi Orimolade, B.Sc., MBA has over two decades of sales and marketing experience in key multi-national companies. Until recently Mr. Orimolade was the General Manager Marketing for Promasidor.
James Olorunmaiye, BSc, PhD an experienced banker and marketer for over two decades. James taught at Ahmadu bello University for several years and later joined United Bank for Africa (UBA) in marketing operations. He is a top trainer and consultant in sales management.
Layi Abidoye, B.Pharm, MBA, LL.B, BL, A seasoned manager entrepreneur and teacher. He worked with Upjohn Nigeria and later Roche Nigeria for many years.
Femi Olaiya, B.Sc. Femi has over a decade post graduate working experience mostly in publishing and oil services industries. He was the Sales and Marketing Manager for ICSL and ITNetwork Company as well as the Chief Marketing Officer for Veda Technology. Femi is currently the Managing Director of Redwood Consulting.
Mrs.Hannah Oyebanjo, B.Sc, MBA, was the Trade Marketing Manager of Glaxo-Smithkline. She had once worked in Concept Unit, an advertising agency where she rose to become an Account Director. She is also a member of NIMARK and CIM, London. Until recently, Hannah was Marketing Director for GSK.
Isaac Orolugbagbe, B.Sc., MBA,M.Sc,FCA, is the former Managing Director of Fedex Red Star Express where he installed a performance management system that made the company to rise to the top position in the courier industry. His impressive career span Finance, Marketing and Management. An avid management scholar and pragmatic businessman, Isaac runs a growing enterprise and lectures at the Lagos Business School. He was until recently Managing Director of Skyways Aviation Handling Company.
Mike Adeogun B.Sc., MBA, FCA, Mike is a seasoned professional who has worked with KPMG Professional Services, the Michelin Group and Centre Spread FCB in senior positions. He is currently a financial and tax consultant.
Babatunde A. Idris, BSc, PGD, FCA, former treasurer for schlumberger group, Mr Idris also worked for Waste Management Limited and West African Portland Cement. He is currently Managing Director IDAT Limited a financial advisory firm.
Ngozi Caulcrick qualified in Advertising and Public Relations, Michigan State University, Diploma in Grooming and Finishing techniques, Adams Modelling and Finishing School, United States of America. Worked as an Associate Director Creative, STBMc CANN, later Head, HRM and Training. Also, leader for West Africa Mc-CANN Education and Development. Currently, Mrs. Caulcrick is a consultant on Business Etiquette.
Gloria Nwabuike BSc. MBA, Gloria had her working experience at the International Merchant Bank Plc.,for many years. She was head, International Media Organization. She is currently a Marketing Manager of Nestle Plc.
Edward Ohore,B.Sc.,formerly Vice President,Investment Banking, Omega Bank Plc. He has over two decades of banking experience including top level appointments in Nigeria-American Merchant Bank Limited and First City Merchant Bank Limited. He also had numerous attachment and training with banks abroad.
Dare Olude,B.Sc.,MBA,is a brilliant and energetic marketing manager with an excellent depth and understanding of the insurance industry. Dare’s experience spans Life and Pensions products as well as branch office management. He heads the Oil and Gas desk of Cornestone Insurance Plc
Dare Ajiboye HND, MBA, AIPM, started his working career as a secretary and later became the Human Resources Manager Mr. Ajiboye is currently the Assistant General Secretary of Bible Society of Nigeria.
Gbemi Onakoya, B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA, FCA, Now consultant on quality and strategy, Gbemi was head of budget and later secretary to Ogun State government, 2008-2011. Before joining the public sector, he was Executive Director of North West Communications and Berger Paints Plc. An expert in quality management, Gbemi has well over two decades of experience working with multi-national organizations in and outside Nigeria.
To learn more about Impact Training and Management Consulting Limited, please visit Impact Training and Management Consulting Limited’s profile on Nigerian Seminars and Trainings here.