Featured Training Firm: Capacity for Africa - Professional Training in Nigeria at its Best
Capacity for Africa is a renowned ICT and soft skills training and strategy implementation consultancy company. We have built a solid reputation in the training industry by providing comprehensive training solutions across a wide range of competency domains. As a leading corporate training courses provider, we cover a wide range of courses for various public and private sector industries, government agencies, and non-governmental organizations across Africa and particularly in Nigeria including Aviation, Energy, Manufacturing, Construction, Financial Services, etc.
To become a reference point for building Capacity for Africa
To provide quality management training programs to enhance the skills of industrial manpower
To “make a living by what we get and make lives from what we give” – Abraham Lincoln
- Dr Gosim Martins DBA, MBA, MPH, ACCA, Director of Program/CEO
- Mr A.C Peter FCA, ACCA, ACTI, ACIS, CISA, Consultant/facilitator
- Mr Taiwo Omoyeni BSC, ACA, ACIB, ACTI, Facilitator
- Mrs Rosemary Okonkwo HND, MBA, ACE, ACIPM, Consultant/Facilitator
- Mr Steven Desna Aja BA, MA, PhD, Facilitator
- Mr Michael Oladunjoye, BSC, LLB, MSc, MBA, CMI, Consultant/Facilitator
- Dr Kennedy Ononaeke, MBBS,MSc, MBA, Consultant/Facilitator
- Mr Samuel Inikori, HND, MBA, FCA, FCTI, Consultant/Facilitator
- Mr Chris Ukasoanya, BSc, MBA, FCA, FCTI, Facilitator
We also offer in house training. Some of the advantages our training guarantees are as follows:
Meeting Your Needs: We will deliver one of our world-class seminars to your company in order to enhance learning and the overall human capital development.
Conducted by leading practitioners: Our instructors are on the cutting-edge and possess a wide breadth of expertise and hands-on experience.
Convenience: Located at your chosen site and on your schedule.
Comprehensive: Your employees will enhance their skills in a wide range of areas.
Cost-effective: There is a reduced cost per person compared to an individual off-site training event of a similar scope.
Dynamic: Your employees will experience an interactive learning environment where their specific concerns and questions will be addressed in a positive atmosphere.
Motivating: The shared learning experience provides a valuable opportunity for team building and increasing staff motivation and morale
If you desire to know more about various training and development courses we offer, kindly visit Capacity for Africa profile and courses on Nigerian Seminars and Trainings here